JUST A THOUGHT 86.

Almost back on track!!
In recent weeks I have managed to free up a little more time to devote to my blog and though I can't promise a daily contribution I'm doing my best to keep up to date.
Looking Forward.
Or should that be is it the way forward?
Recent events have seen more girls take on bare knuckle fights but is it putting people off?

For spectators I'm not sure as no doubt the men love it and many ladies like my ex don't really want to see girls smashed up covered in blood which I'm told is also affecting boxing promoters who have girls just starting out wondering if they will be encouraged to give it a go on the bare knuckle stage.
TOPLESS!!
My recent thoughts on girls going topless brought a response from a friend of mine who wondered just how many wives and
girlfriends in the UK have bared the breasts when away on holiday,where few people are likely to know them?And in view of the amount of space devoted to the pics and videos to these girls on the net,how many guys haven't taken a pic or video?
And the answer is yes before you ask!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!