No way! It's gorgeous -and much more voluptuous ;)-Christina/Deja, arguably the most beautiful contestant(and referee in some matches) in Bad Apple.Here against Cori,she also defeated Lavender and Obsession and lost to Pebbles and Chantel,as I can remember.
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
Great fight, who was the production company?
ReplyDeleteI think not...this looks like a Bad Apple production, and IIRC they came on the scene after Tina was well-established. But I could be wrong
ReplyDeleteThe thicker of the two is a former pornstar & bodybuilder Cori gates.
ReplyDeleteNo way! It's gorgeous -and much more voluptuous ;)-Christina/Deja, arguably the most beautiful contestant(and referee in some matches) in Bad Apple.Here against Cori,she also defeated Lavender and Obsession and lost to Pebbles and Chantel,as I can remember.
ReplyDelete