THE VIRUS EFFECT!!!

WHAT EFFECT?
Having spent almost twelve weeks on lock down with my ex I began to wonder how many people have fared the same?
In my  case it was fairly easy with just two of us in Klaus Towers the mansion,figment of my imagination,two up two down terraced house.
We have of course for a number of years holidayed together that probably say what dreadful company we both are,but for many years we have never spent three months almost joined at the hip without war breaking out.

Since the easing of things here I have had one or two interesting distanced meetings I went to the supermarket to stock up on more cheap booze to find a young friend of mine on security(making sure people were two metres apart)soul destroying for a nightclub doorman.

My ex on her return home tells of a similar experience meeting one of those fight promoters so essential to the business,he promotes at semi pro boxing events and due to the latest rules on crowds he is unable to provide fights or a small income for a number of people.

It's interesting that one of those people is a young lady who my ex helped by looking after her little one a while ago so she could earn a few quid taking part in one of those fights.She had been training hard in preperation for her next bout which now appears to be in some doubt.

My friends in Spain have now been allowed to open their bars but without tourist trade they only have the expat community who are thankful for a night out but unlike tourist aren't there every night and in view of the infection rate in the UK being so high we are barred till further notice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!