JUST A THOUGHT 116

 LOCKED DOWN AGAIN.

Most of Europe seems to have the same fate with the virus,I'm getting mail from friends in Germany and Spain as well as the UK and we all have bars and pubs closing down around us,so back to the worst of tv and stack of bottles.Luckily in a complete opposite of what many of my friends thought the German Supermarket down the road hasn't closed and I can still buy eight small bottles of French beer for £1.99.


Plus a few more local brews at reasonable prices.

LIVE SPORT??

You realise just how bad some sports are when they take away the crowd,I watched a couple of rugby matches the other day with recorded cheering and although I didn't see it a friend tells me Saturday nights boxing was good but how fighters get motivated without a crowd is mystery.Saturdays event did produce a new top contender in


Savannah Marshall who took the

WBO Middleweight belt by dismantling Scotland's

Hannah Rankin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!