DOES IT SELL?

I recently updated my thoughts on Catz Club UK,but what I have not seen is any new material featuring the mixed scene.Now I must admit to not being a great fan of the girls taking on the boys,though I must admit many fans find it a great turn on.This was explained to me some time ago by a fan who by his own admission was getting no younger.In simple terms it reminded him of his teens when the nearest he came to having sex with his future wife was a bout of wrestling which she always won with a submission.The end product of which was instantly evident and almost impossible to disguise.


This fan always comes to mind when Isee clips like this featuring Sam in competetion with the masked man(thats him after he lost the mask)and Nick.I always think do people buy these fights hoping to see the guy trying to hide his erection beneath a pair of baggy shorts,suddenly cream himself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!