The women look great (would be even better without the T-shirts, imho) and , yeah, I heard the rappin' (I give a thumbs up to the sound) but after about 75 sec I muted it; the artist and his lyrics were doing all the crappin'.
Don't really care for facesitting pins -- I just think they're basically retarded -- but the other action was O.K.
Hey, you find something new on MySpace every day !
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
The women look great (would be even better without the T-shirts, imho) and , yeah, I heard the rappin' (I give a thumbs up to the sound) but after about 75 sec I muted it; the artist and his lyrics were doing all the crappin'.
ReplyDeleteDon't really care for facesitting pins -- I just think they're basically retarded -- but the other action was O.K.
Hey, you find something new on MySpace every day !