My reference to the work of LGIS recently brought up the subject of who was your favourite girl.Number 1 for me was Angie Simons,a lovely looking girl with a tanned body,just made for boxing.
yes. I've seen a few of her fights via download. she's quite beautiful, talented, and competitive. In some fights she outclasses her opponents. but she also loses a few bouts by some awesome KOs. I'd love to know her fight record at LGIS if anyone has got it?
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
i agree, she was absolutely the best. would love to see how she looks now
ReplyDeleteyes. I've seen a few of her fights via download. she's quite beautiful, talented, and competitive. In some fights she outclasses her opponents. but she also loses a few bouts by some awesome KOs. I'd love to know her fight record at LGIS if anyone has got it?
ReplyDelete