2nd PART.

To continue,the big problem with all these bouts was that at that time I had no understanding of English and our opponents had only limited German.The bout in question became violent in a very short time,after I had conceded the first fall I was saying to my boyfriend in my corner that someone should explain to my opponent that I wanted to wrestler and not fight.Needless to say I lost and took a terrible beating,which sent the spectators wild with excitement.Indeed the promoter offered me good money to take on the girl in a boxing match.No way!!!
Not long after this I parted company with my boyfriend,it seemed he wanted me to get into more extreme bouts which seemed to excite him,though this was short lived as he got more into steroids,yes it's true about what they do for a man in the trouser department.
To be continued....The girls in the clip are I'm told from the same stable in Wales and yes that was me(pic) around the same time in the 80s.

Comments

  1. There definitely should have been someone decent enough to intervene and make clear this was a wrestling and not a boxing event no matter if it's the first time or not. There was no justification for taking a beating and I can only hope someone had the decency to make amends later for all that bullshit back then. What the dumb-arse promoter should have done is given you twice what you were promised and gone back to the cave he crawled out from. Since he then had the bullshit gall to ask you to box (when that was not your style)--no matter the money--that only shows his lack of integrity, imho. You made the right decision to leave (and copy that for your ex-bf, too ... another stupid-steroid-with-brain-up-his-arse buffoon).

    My High Praise for all you did. You looked really beautiful (and probably still Do ...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!