DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS???

My mention of the Bethlehem Boxing club in Leeds and it being featured on a local tv station as brought me some reaction from that part of the world.
I did admit to having not being able to view the channel so I'm always happy to get reaction from those fans who can.
Having talked the show and it's content up a short while ago I have been taken to task because the most recent offering featured a couple of
Sam Smith bouts,both took place at the Pryzm in Leeds the first saw Jekatina Lecko from Latvia quit after about a minute of the first round.
Apparently worse was took come when she took on Gabriela Olahova from Moscow who from the bell took around ten second to throw her arms wide in submission and quit.
There as to be some doubt about the Malta Boxing Commission who sanction many of these bouts and more knowledgeable people than I are questioning how some of these"fighters"can possibly licensed.
Hopefully fans at the Prism tonight will see Sam given a fight by London based Angel McKenzie
who despite a poor record as at least had 34 bouts,30 of which she as lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!