IT'S BECOMING MY FAVOURITE BEEF!!!!!

.My thought's on Prude Tube are fairly well known by now but the more I research their out of date morality the more annoyed I get.
I have tried and better tried to get an explanation on their policy of morals without any luck.I'm sure I can't be alone in wondering how a video of two girls wrestling can be almost instantly removed and it's author banned when this interview conducted by a lovely Aussie girl with no clothes on can be deemed highly moral.
Is it because the ageing gents featured can't raise a stiffy between them and they get a sympathy vote???

Comments

  1. youtube cracks me up. They pull videos that feature violations
    of their TOS and yet they let this one slip by LOL!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTs1JbBgsI&list=PLHUeybHDDAxcO_tECDWZz-4aXgDOyoiAh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! I have often said the best way to get a video banned is to put it on You Tube.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!