As you know, I'm not a boxing fan but as I replied to Mike's comments to the Festelle post below, age is now largely irrelevant ...
A while ago, a very competitive woman (Ann Perez de Tejada, age: 68) competed in a women's MMA event ... Yes, it was grueling and she sustained a TKO but my point is in the 21st century age is rapidly being relegated to the back seat ...
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
" ... but in her mid thirties ? "
ReplyDeleteAs you know, I'm not a boxing fan but as I replied to Mike's comments to the Festelle post below, age is now largely irrelevant ...
A while ago, a very competitive woman (Ann Perez de Tejada, age: 68) competed in a women's MMA event ... Yes, it was grueling and she sustained a TKO but my point is in the 21st century age is rapidly being relegated to the back seat ...