NO 5

Fantasy or reality?What came first?
An interesting point raised by one fan,he well recalls buying his first copy of Amazons in Action and that same summer his wife going topless on the beach.
But did he mention to her his fantasy?Or did he leave her to think it was just her body that was turning him on?
In fact when did he mention the idea of her wrestling as a turn on?Or did he ever?
The other theory that I had put to me when I brought up this thread was the age old man fantasy of the lesbian scene.There is no doubt that many men fantasise of their girl/wife getting it on with other sexy girls.

Comments

  1. " There is no doubt that many men fantasise of their girl/wife getting it on with other sexy girls. "

    No doubt true ... but it's definitely not for me ... I'm part of the crowd (very possibly in the minority) that considers the lezbo scene retarded and dumber than a door knob ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!