NO4

 What great fun the digital camera is,since my first posting of my friends work others have joined in with their favourites.Only proving my own theory that most guys have pics like these from their hol's.
An interesting thought came direct to my in box from a guy who I always term"Honest Injun"despite him living in Wales,the term relates to him being honest in his words.
He recalls how he would have loved to watch his wife wrestle and often told her so when on a holiday beach and although it never happened she would often say how she would love to take on another topless girl nearby,being honest unlike many he admits the effect this had would often not last back to their apartment.
More news....Visitors to Berlin will be pleased to know Mickie Mouse is alive and well despite the efforts of that loony in a truck,that is Mickie who my ex and many others had their picture taken with around thee spot where many died the other week.
Update****You may remember my problems of some time back when I was forced to give up driving because of my eyesight problems.After almost two years  I am due for the fix in the next week or so.
Although I know little of it what is often termed Obama Care in the States is often touted as being based on our NHS,fans take note of the problems here in the U.K.and ask is this what you want? 

Another from a fan of the beach though not wanting to be named is the guy who admits to having shot is lot just looking at his girl tanning or having the lotion rubbed in by her friend,no arguement's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!