INTERESTING MEETING.

Over the weekend I met a young man who not that long ago was going to be a wrestler and after a few weeks of training now seems to have had a change of heart.

Now he wants his girlfriend to fight and fight is the operative word,despite discovering for himself that wrestling can hurt.This idea I think came to him after his girl was involved in a slight scuffle in a bar the other weekend he admitted this was a turn on,including for his girl.
I hadn't got my tablet with me so I promised to put on line a few pic's and video to see if he and her felt the same.The pic's are of girls who have fought for Bitchfight U.K.and the damage to their bodies bearing in mind that attacks to the face are not allowed.
Would he want his girl to take on one of their girls?I'm sure Simone could fix it.The video I have shown before and features Nadege one of the few girls willing to take part in a real fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!