Just a Thought 44.

A HARD MAN?
As someone who as been around the wrestling game for a good number of years I have lost count of the number of times people tell me it's a fix.My own time in the ring didn't last very long but even when I have been out with friends whose injuries make my bad back look minor we here the same thing,the last time was only the other day when a young guy who plays football,that's soccer to my friends Stateside,was trying a wind up.

Just for once we really had the last laugh when the sports report on tv told that Marco Asensio a star player at Real Madrid would be missing from a game having picked up an infection from shaving his legs!!!
Some hard man eh!!The only wrestler I met that did that was a young lady.
More on Footie!!
As if leg shaving wasn't enough around 20,00 fans came from Cologne to support their team in their game against Arsenal problem was they were only allocated 3,00 tickets needless to say trouble broke out and riot police
were called in,by the time they got things under control the kick off was delayed by an hour.Oh and Arsenal won 3-1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!