Just a Thought 50.

Is There a Prize???
Hardly a day goes by here in the U.K.without someone being caught having sex in public,after Ryanair flights,Pizza takeaways not to mention incidents in foreign lands I have to ask is there a cash prize on offer which far out weighs the fines a court may impose?
The latest stars are 28 years old
Lyndsay O'Brain and 37 years old Ian Jones who were seen with Miss O'Brain performing a sex act on Mr.Jones in the beer garden of the
Bodfor pub in Rhyl,North Wales.Miss O'Brain was fined £160 plus £115 costs and Mr.Jones £200 with £115 cost.

Hard to Believe???
A few years back on a visit to Brighton I discovered a friend a rather large and not the best looking member of the wrestling business was a"gay icon"I was reminded of this by my ex when she told me that a young lady who I have featured more than once held a similar position with girls of a certain persuation.No!!Not a female wrestler but a soap star currently starring in one of those shows about ballroom dancing the lovely
Gemma Atkinson,now what girl or guy wouldn't fancy a girl who can manage a pint of the black stuff???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!