I'd feel the same as if I'd just been bitten by a viper snake ... I'd then talk her into forgetting about doing any more fem-vs-fem activities like this (boxing; kick-boxing; brutal MMA; etc.) unless more safety measures were implemented ... I can tolerate some bruising, lacerations and minor bleeding but nothing that reeks of major injury ...
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
I'd feel the same as if I'd just been bitten by a viper snake ... I'd then talk her into forgetting about doing any more fem-vs-fem activities like this (boxing; kick-boxing; brutal MMA; etc.) unless more safety measures were implemented ... I can tolerate some bruising, lacerations and minor bleeding but nothing that reeks of major injury ...
ReplyDelete