Google+ Followers

Sunday, 6 November 2016

THE DUEL!!!!

Not been home too long but I just had to feature this,dueling was once a way men protected their honour or settled scores.
But did the women in those bygone days also go off to a field and do the same?
I seem to recall a film of a few years back where two well known actress's took part in a scene like this.
But who were they and what was the film??
A number of my friends in Germany could like me recall the scene but none of us could name it.
Indeed where did these pic's first appear?
Was it in a men's magazine?As my friend Ulrich thinks.
Or were they from a film like that mentioned before?
Looking forward to your thoughts on this one and so are my friends in Germany.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm ... Again, I'm no fan of dueling (frickin' moronic activity by 2 people who need a lobotomy) but after a simple search, this might be a good place to start:

    (If anything else of significance manifests itself as far as an actual film or cinema goes, I'll try and let you know later ... So in the meantime, others can take a crack at it, too ...)

    So (again, for starters) click HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the film The Wicked Lady - there's a fight between Marina Sirtis and Faye Dunaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a topless sword duel in Mata Hari. Sylvia Kristel vs an unidentified black-haired girl.

    ReplyDelete